Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Forum at The Signature, Desa Sri Hartamas


The Forum is one of my best cafe findings recently.
I read that the cafe is inspired by the city of Melbourne which explains the large floor-to-ceiling windows.

The Forum is located at The Signature, which is slightly hidden from the main road.
You will need to locate The Signature in order to find the cafe maybe because it was still new few weeks back.
Park your car at the opposite shop lots and just walk across to the cafe.




I loveeee places that allow lots of sunlight to penetrate through.
The weather was nonetheless hot but it feels just right to be sitting inside the cafe and just chilling.


Selection of desserts at The Forum.



Fresh iced lemon tea to cool down on such a hot day!

I had the mushroom risotto. I'm a sucker for anything mushroom and rice as you can probably tell already.

I was lucky to have the owner around when I visited the cafe and he was nice enough to walk over to ask how my food was and if I had any opinions on it.
I told him I really loved the portion of the risotto. Seems small but it was actually just nice maybe because of the cheese.
And that I wouldn't mind more mushrooms, of course. :P

He suggested me to try their desserts but I'm not a dessert person and am definitely not a good person to tell if it's good or not..



Thumbs up!!








You can opt to have an al-fresco dining too.


You might wanna find out the latest opening hours as this was taken during their soft launch period.

Overall, I had a good time at The Forum and upon my recommendation, some of my friends went to try it out too!

Would definitely love to go back again. :)

xoxo,
clconquers


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!