Saturday, January 2, 2016

So Long, 2015.



As I'm sitting here typing away on my computer, I can't help but to breathe a sigh of relief that one of my most challenging years has passed.
I hated 2015. 2015 was the highlight of many things in my life which I wasn't proud of.
I lost and got back up and lost again. 
Now as I'm trying to climb up, I know it wasn't going to be as easy as before.
Well, to be fair, it was never easy but this time, it's much harder.

My wish for 2016?

I just want it to be a peaceful year. 2015 was a tough and far from peaceful year and I don't think I'm able to handle another of it.
I have dreams for 2016 and I look forward to it.

So long, 2015.

Hello 2016. I wanna see what have you got in store for me.

xoxo,
clconquers


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!