Saturday, January 2, 2016

Espression8 Cafe at Bandar Sunway

Aloha! On one of my free-er days, I decided to go cafe hopping on my own and decided to try Espression8 Cafe for lunch ever since I saw its S'Mores Mocha on an Instagram account.





 The service was pretty quick at that time, probably because it was a weekday and I was one of the 2 customers there. :P







Like I said, I was there for the S'Mores mocha, so I just got to order it!

I really thought this was quite awesome and since it was raining, the warm mocha felt just right!

If you'd like to try, be sure to mention S'Mores instead of just mocha because there are two different types of mocha there.






For my main, I ordered the Gamberoni Aglio which tasted really good and the prawns were huge!
I like that the chilli flakes did not overpower the whole spaghetti but it adds flavor to it instead.




Here's where Espression8 Cafe is located at:

Address: 8, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia


That's all for my post today! Will do a new post soon!



xoxo,
clconquers

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!