Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Beautiful Saturday With My Girls

It's been too long of a super hectic week!

Boy am I glad it's finally the weekend. CKQ suggested to go to The Row, KL and Waze took me one whole big round using Sprint. =__=

Didn't quite know what to eat so we ended up at Limapulo, which serves Nyonya food at a pretty reasonable price. Food was not too bad for the price.

Tamarind chicken lunch meal @ RM9.90


Part of the rustic decoration in the restaurant.

After lunch, we went to Butter + Beans which is just down the row of restaurants for some quick coffee!






Kinda quite like the vibe there and The Row is just located next to Sheraton Imperial...and I had NO idea at all!
With the gf.

Shall end the post with an #OOTD photo of myself:

Shades: Prada
Top: Off shoulder from Kitschen
Skirt: Factorie
Bag: Michael Kors
Accessories: Flowers courtesy of OCY haha

xoxo,
clconquers

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!