Monday, October 5, 2015

Life As It Is Now

It’s been more than 2 months since I ventured into this new industry.
For almost 2 years, I wanted a change in my previous lifestyle so bad that I almost didn’t care how much difference I would be making (in terms of salary) if I changed.
But in these mere 2 months, I have experienced so much and as mind-boggling as it is, I am still glad I left my consulting life. In these 2 months, it has been a whirlwind of emotions and experience.

What I missed:
  • The professionalism that comes with being a Consultant
  • Having meetings (calls or physical) and feeling like you are a part of something big
  • Wearing office wear
  • Spending money on unnecessary things like beauty products and clothes without having to think thrice
  • Giving more allowance to my parents L


What I don’t miss:
  • Back-to-back meetings (Disclaimer: I like to be in meetings but not to the point when all you do in the office is that and thus not able to get any work done – yes, consulting does that to you)
  • Not having a “life” because I worry about work when I wake up, before sleeping and even during weekends
  • Drinking alcohol because it’s one of the ways to socialize with your team


xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!