Wednesday, August 26, 2015

That Asian Girl - Have You Seen Her?

Not sure if the same happens to other Asian countries, but in Malaysia, this Asian girl is everywhere! (my bad, it's not only in Malaysia as I'm pretty sure I've seen outside Malaysia before)...

Photo from Shutterstock.


I have seen her on billboards, adverts, commercials, magazine articles....EVERYWHERE and I'm not even kidding!

Babe and I found ourselves telling each other, "It's her again!" every single time we see her on an advert, which is quite often mind you. :-/ 

Have you seen her before? Do you know where she originates?
UPDATE: She has a freaking tumblr page with the exact answer to my question...goodness - http://asianstockphotogirl.tumblr.com/




xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!