Saturday, August 22, 2015

Rat Race No More?


Another day, another weekend! It's been 3 weeks since I started my new job and so far, I'm loving it!
I might not be doing exactly what I have been wanting to do since early last year, but I know I'm getting closer to it and I can feel it!
Ahh, the liberation of being able to express my feelings ever so genuinely on my blog really kind of makes me miss the good ol' times I had while blogging.

As I'm typing these on my Mac, I'm reminded of how lucky I've been.
I have everything I need in my life and a lot of my wants have been fulfilled as well.
For months I have been trying to escape the rat race that is overwhelming me to a point which I was about to lose my mind and I'm so glad I finally did it.
My job is still a rat race now but at least, I stop racing the way I did before.
Of course, my new job comes with a cost. 

Anyway, signing off for the day with a photo of my current view!



xoxo,
clconquers


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!