Sunday, August 30, 2015

CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips

As someone who puts on make up everyday, I am always on the lookout for the best make up remover in town so that my skin can be thoroughly cleaned after a long day.
I've tried a lot of make up removers throughout the year - oil-based, water-based, cream and gel type..etc.
I usually use different removers based on my liking but I will only use cleansing oil for heavy make up because I find that the oil dissolves the make up faster.
As for this one, I have been using the Clinique Makeup Remover for more than a year now (hehe because I don't use it everyday!) and I'm still loving it!
I bought it when I was in the UK and I love how gentle this remover is to my skin.

Haha! You can see that I've almost used up all that's left of the remover. :P


Noticed the dual-phase formulae?  
I love how this remover removes waterproof make up effectively.
Do note that it leaves a slightly greasy residue upon removing the make up so be sure to use a facial cleanser to completely remove the residue from your face!


xoxo,
clconquers

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!