Sunday, May 17, 2015

VCR Coffee and Cakes, Jalan Galloway, Bukit Bintang

Lately I have been wanting to visit different coffee places (har har who am I kidding) during the weekends just to fill up my time not thinking about work (this I'm not kidding :P ).

One of the newest places my friends and I visited is VCR, which is located behind the huge Bukit Aman PDRM Headquarters. 
It might be a little difficult to find as you'll have to make a turn into the smaller roads but be on the lookout for a corner unit painted in black and you should be able to spot VCR.

We went there on a Sunday and man, it was way too crowded. From the entrance to the upper deck, there were people at every corner!
The only place left was outside and...the heat was a little too much to take.

Since we had no choice, we made our way to the outside table and sat ourselves there while the other went down to place orders.
Thankfully, one kind man noticed us and offered his table for us before he left. Thank you! :D

Here's what OCY ordered:

French toast with pumpkin seeds, generous spread of mocha sauce and a scoop of ice cream to top it off.

Okay, that's basically what we had because the drinks we ordered were not up to par and the chocolate I had was served in the most basic glass anyone could ever have.

Mind you, I did not only pay for the food ok. I also want the environment and the artsy fartsy stuff that comes with it. :P

After some time, the crowd started dispersing and what else is there for girls to do in a cafe?
Photos please!









VCR Coffee and Cakes
2, Jalan Galloway,
Bukit Bintang,
KL.

That's all for now!


xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!