Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Little Too Obsessed With Zara

I've been quite obsessed with Zara lately! I'm usually not the type who likes to take OOTD because I can never get a good photographer *ahem* but I'm really in love with this striped body con dress!

Fell in love with it when I saw it and I really knew that I've got to have it. :P

Taken while having coffee session with OCY.


This was taken after a very successful shopping trip. Seriously, I can be very productive that it hurts the wallet when I shop alone!!! :-X


Totally love the cut in!

 For a petite size person like myself, I love how the length fits me just nice.

Omg weird hips. Hahahhaha.

OOTD for the above attire:

Dress from Zara.
Bag from Michael Kors US.
Shoes from Reebok Skyscape US.


Last one!

Love the lighting in this photo!



xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!