Wednesday, December 24, 2014

First Time In the Philippines - Part 2

Here comes the 2nd part of our trip in Manila. So on the 2nd day of our trip, we had breakfast at Ayala Triangle which is just 5 mins walking distance from where we stay a.
There are rows of restaurants there and we just picked one randomly called Momo Cafe.





Gotta love the al fresco dining they have! 

As usual, I went for my eggs Benedict while Babe ordered the big breakfast! The portions were rather huge so we couldn't finish the food. :(

Eggs Benedict!



The big breakfast!

After that, it's time to head to the church where my colleague's wedding ceremony was held at.

The church is known as Nuestra Señora de Gracia Parish, which is located Makati, the city we were staying at!
When I first reached the place, I was blown away by the exterior of the church! So old and slightly gothic looking but somehow, it just amazes me.

Took this from google image. I can't find any photo I took from outside the church!


This is when we were seated.




The ceremony started shortly after the guests arrived. I think that was my first time attending a church wedding!


Really cute flower girl leading the pack.

Everyone watches as the couple said their vows.

CONGRATULATIONS, Rai and Mao! Thanks for having us there!


My OOTD is from Dorothy Perkins. Loved the dress so much I've been wearing it to more than several weddings. :P




We headed straight for the wedding dinner after the church service. Both of us followed the wedding car because we do not have anyone to fetch us to the dinner venue haha.

To our surprise, the journey to the dinner place was the safest we felt in a car the entire time when we were in Manila because the driver was driving very cautiously despite the crazy traffic outside. :D



Dinner was exceptionally good! Despite not having any experience in the wedding here, both of us had great fun and we never felt foreign at all because everyone was so friendly!

And yes, when they say Pinoys sing really well, they really mean it. It's like all of them can sing so well without any effort!

That's all for this part of our Philippines trip. Next up will be on Babe's birthday celebration in the Philippines! They say it's more fun in the Philippines after all. :)

xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!