Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Eyeko Liner Workshop at Sephora KLCC

While I still remember the details, I shall blog about it!
Back in July (I was away for business trip!! /excuses/), I attended a workshop organized by Sephora Malaysia, in collaboration with Eyeko at the Sephora store in KLCC.
When I found out that Sheng Saw was going to be the MUA for the event, I couldn't be more excited!
Famous for his creative works in the beauty line and also the celebrities he worked with, I felt like this is a golden chance and I would love to learn more about make up with the sifu!
 
Beautifully lit vanity tables at Sephora.
I was a tad early so I snapped a little while I waited for my guest and the rest to arrive.



Evelyn...faster come..

Right after everyone reached, with no time wasted, Sheng started by introducing to us the Eyeko brand alongside with the products its brand are famous for.

With a model in front, he showed us the correct way to draw eyeliner and how easy it was to use a liner like Eyeko which is waterproof and the nib size is just right to give us the control we need while drawing our eyes. Totally a breeze if you ask me.


This is how the Eyeko eyeliner looks like.



Sheng showing us how to draw the liner to match the shape of our eyes.


My turn now!

He drew one side of our eyes and proceeded to ask us to continue with the other side. Although it wasn't easy to match the skill, but I'm getting there! :P

It was really cool that not only we got to learn about drawing eyeliner, Sheng even taught us how to curl our lashes so that they are curled instead of bent! Haha!


Not forgetting a photo with the infamous Sheng Saw sifu!

I don't do this often but here's my OOTD for the event!


Tunics dress from Topshop.
Tote Bag from Prada.
Ballerina shoes from Charles and Keith.


Special thanks to Sephora Malaysia for the invite and Sheng for teaching us some great techniques to make us girls look even more beautiful! xx
Till then!
xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!