Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Shu Uemura Face Powder Matte

Being a rather vain-ish girl, I'm always on the lookout for make-ups and skincare products that suit my needs at that moment of time.
So one day, I decided to get a loose powder because despite knowing its importance, I never actually own one!
After going through a couple of reviews online, I got the Shu Uemura Matte Loose Face Powder. For my skin type, I got the pink base so that my face doesn't appear pale since I have a yellow undertone.




If you're wondering what's the importance of loose powder, it works as an absorbent to prevent your skin from being too oily and it also functions to make your make up settle better on your face aka last longer.

According to the sales assistant, this 20g of loose powder should be able to last up to 8 months (if I'm not mistaken).

I've been using it everyday for a few months now and it doesn't even look like I've used it because it's still that full! 




The powder comes with a small round sponge which sits nicely in the container. 

I must admit the sponge is no longer as clean as that anymore. :-X

I really love this powder because even after a whole day at work, my skin doesn't look as oily as before! :)
And it looks as if it's gonna last me a lifetime! Definitely worth the price tag if you'd ask me.


xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!