Monday, September 2, 2013

Outfit of My Days in Europe

Gonna blog about my outfits during my Europe trip! Since it was (or is it still) summer, I can pretty much wear the kind of clothes we girls wear in Malaysia! :)

I'd like to describe my style as simple and chic. I just find it really interesting to be able to mix and match my clothes so I always try to get clothes which are not restricted to a type of look.

Anyway, outfits are numbered from Day 1 till Day 6 (except the ones when I was at the airports :P).
Here it goes!

Day 1 at the Olympic Park in Munich, Germany.
Shades: Guess
Top: Bershka
Bottom: Shorts from Forever21
(super love the shorts because it's fake leather and comfortable!)
Handbag: Prada
Shoes: Flats bought at a random shop in Amsterdam


Day 2 at Linderhof Palace, Munich, Germany.

Top: Cropped top from Topshop
Bottom: Shorts from Forever21 (did I mention it has gold studs?!)




Day 3 taken in Salzburg, Austria

Top: Lace cropped top from Topshop
Bottom: Skirt from Bershka
Scarf: Bershka



Day 4 taken in Prague, Czech Republic

Dress: Studded dress from Forever21

A tip to those who are travelling to countries with unpredictable weather, always have a scarf with you!
I've always loved how a scarf can transform your whole look.


Scarf: A gift from a friend from Taiwan (super love the gradient!)
Jacket: Fake leather jacket from Romp (did I mention it has studs too?!)



Day 5 at Prague Castle, Prague.
Dress: H&M
Jacket: Romp



Day 6 at Prague, Czech Republic.
Top: Bralet from Zara
Jacket: Romp
Skirt: Floral skirt from Bershka 


Till then, 



xoxo,



No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!