Saturday, September 14, 2013

One Evening In London

As most of my time was spent alone in London, I was very tempted to explore even more places!
Don't get me wrong, I have friends or colleagues but you wouldn't wanna be seeing them every night even after work, right?

With this new found freedom, one evening, I decided to go to Covent Garden again after 3 years. It still looks the same!









Having dinner alone doesn't mean you have to choose a quiet place, as far away from civilization as possible.
I love crowds, I don't mind being alone in the crowd as long as these people are civilized, I'm all good.

The restaurant I went to was Tuttons, a lovely restaurant that looks rather posh on the inside.




My dinner for the night. :)

After dinner, I took a stroll around the area and came across a Laduree shop!
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of desserts (or macarons), but I'm a sucker for pretty things.



My picks of the night. :)

As the night was still quite young, I thought I should just spend more time outside, you know, just seeing things around.




Street levitation. I was curious so I googled how he managed to do that because I don't believe in supernatural power except in Heroes.

Queen Elizabeth as souvenirs, anyone?

Leicester Square - one of the venues for musicals.

At one point while walking around the street there, I was lost and I felt like I was being followed.
You know what they say, always trust a woman's instinct. But it was too early to find if it's true that I was being followed because I hurriedly stopped a passerby to ask for direction back to the tube station. :P
But it's all gooooood. :)

xoxo,


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!