Sunday, September 29, 2013

Nutmeg @ Bangsar Village II

Located right opposite Zara in Bangsar Village II, Nutmeg is a rather new restaurant that is hard to miss as it's the only restaurant which is on the same row as other retails shops.

We reached the place at about 12pm for brunch and boy, it was full! Luckily it didn't take long for them to seat us at a proper table instead of at the bar.



Decorations are quite minimal in the restaurant, in fact, it's almost the same concept as those you find in Publika like Red Bean Bag, Plan B, lots of DIY stuffs, fresh flowers on the table, etc.

Lights made from transparent jars.










I'm the type of person who will research on things and places I wanna go to so my intention of coming here is to order this:

Eggs benedict with salt beef, RM26

It was delish! The runny yellow thing you see above is actually not the egg yolk, but the Hollandaise sauce. I think I still prefer the other Hollandaise sauce which is brown instead of yellow.

You can choose to have your eggs benedict with house-cured salmon or salt beef, like mine.

Babe ordered Big Breakfast that comes with several other sides as well. You can enlarge the menu picture I uploaded if you're interested to know what the available choices are.


Nutmeg Big Breakfast, RM28

I tried the mushroom on Babe's dish, it was really yums! So were the cherry tomatoes! Not that crazy over the sausage though.

Service was very pleasant and we didn't have to wait long for our food although there were many customers around.

Price is a little high but for the food and atmosphere, I think it's fine since I plan to do this like once a month? Haha. :P



xoxo,


2 comments:

Spicy Sharon said...

Eggs benedict with salted beef! love this! =)

CL said...

Me too! *slurps*

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!