Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sekkisei Sun Protect Gel

Since I'm in the mood to blog, I thought I might as well just write another beauty post since it's not sponsored and I can't get tax relief from it.

Anyway, I started using Kosé skincare products around July last year after having breakouts and what not and I got hooked! I have so far purchased their white mask, lotion (or toner), moisturizer, make up remover, and facial wash...all from the Sekkisei range!



I have to be honest, I'm a sucker for all Kosé products! I have seen and heard from a lot of people about how good its products are and I just can't seem to stop getting myself updated with all their products and yea, this is their latest!


Light weight texture

I like that the texture is very light weight, unlike many other sun blocks in the market...I have been using the Clinique tinted sunblock (got lots of samples from them) but I have got to say, it kinda disappoints after long term use because the texture (Clinique's) is quite thick and when I apply it on my face, it makes my face a little flaky. Could be due to my dry combination skin.




As for this gel, it glides on smoothly on my skin and it feels just like a moisturizer! Although it's not tinted, you know your skin is in good hands because it has SPF 50+ some more!

There's a sheer radiance on the skin after application.

Plus, I love the smell!

I bought this sun protector for RM52 from Mid Valley as they are having promotion for the gel (usual price is RM90!) so grabbed it today if you're in town because the promotion is until today!

Will do for a review for the rest of the products in the range if I'm hardworking enough! :)


xoxo,


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!