Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Day Spent in Movie World, Gold Coast!

Our trip in Australia continues in Gold Coast! Today was probably one of the most fun days I had in Australia because we went to Movie World!



The inner child in me just can't stop jumping with excitement because it has always been one of the places I wanted to visit! I mean, in comparison with Sea World and Dream World, Movie World always tops my list for some reason. :P

We took a shuttle from the hotel straight to Movie World. Upon entering, we saw Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl! Wonder Woman is so pwetty~~ Can't say the same for Hawkgirl because I can't see her face. :P


It was just opening when we reached and we saw a lot of other Warner Bros characters walking around and taking photos. I can't help but to take one with Tweety Bird and Daffy Duck. Heeeee.



Gonna let the pictures do the talking!

Imitating the Monroe signature pose.



Ready to explore with the map in my hand!



 In Movie World, there is a stunt show almost similar to the one in Disneyland. But I kind of prefer the one in Movie World because I think the stunts here are much cooler!!





















Batman fighting scene! Love this because it just happened outta nowhere! I mean obviously it's planned la.


Welcome to my store! It'll sure melt your heart!





This Superman kid is sure having a blast with the chocs.

Bumped into the ever so classy Audrey Hepburn.

And the sweet talker Austin Powers.

A short show by the Scooby Doo casts!

Seriously omg isn't it a dream come true?! Well for me, at least, because I've only watched them through the idiotbox since young and I never thought I would actually see them in real life!


Had my fave Ben & Jerry's too!! Yumsss!!

Then the parade began. They were even giving out free ice cream prior to the show. How awesome!




Catwoman has gotta be my fave of all in Movie World. She was so into the character and her actions are really so catwoman!














The cartoon characters are dancing to "Party Rock Anthem"!



The Green Lantern's muscles gone wrong. :-/

Of course Movie World is not all about superheroes and cartoon characters, they have a couple of cool rides, too! One of the 3 we rode on was this:

The Green Lantern Coaster. I love this the most because we didn't have to queue up! It was cool as shit.

Our second ride took us almost an hour in the queue but it was worthwhile because the thrill was so much awesome! Look at how steep it is! This is probably the most dangerous coaster I've been on in my life!

The Superman Escape

And the third ride we went on (in fact it was actually our first ride..) was the Batwing! It is basically like the Space Shot in Genting but the difference is this shoots up and down whilst Genting's shoots down.

The Batwing.
After 3 rides, I can feel my head started to get a little heavier so I told Babe I think that's all I can take. Haha. Actually if I'm not wrong, there are only 4 rides available in Movie World (which is also the reason why I chose it instead of Dream World because I easily get motion sickness!!) so I think we're still alright. :P

So that's the end of our journey in Movie World. Had some dinner along the Surfers Paradise shoplots but I'll leave that for another day!


xoxo,


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!