Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pietro For Brunch

I never used to have brunch until I came to KL..that is also thanks to CY for making me live her high life. :P
Anyway, one fine day, Eve, CY and I decided to have lunch at Pietro, which is located at Damansara Endah.
I don't quite remember what we did the day before but I remember I brought along my Lumix because of the photos below!




Acqua Panna drinking water.



The two companions.








Love the settings in the restaurant. It was a Sunday morning and we thought it will be filled to the brim with patrons. But we were the only people there until a couple came in later on.


Breads as appetizer.
The breads were not bad at all. Soft and warm as it was placed in the mouth.


We ordered a mushroom soup to share because Miss Eve loves mushroom.



Ma big breakkie!



Eve's brunch...potatoes and ham with lettuce and eggs.


Olio spaghetti for OCY!




Overall, I kinda like the restaurant. It is located a short distance away from the main road so we had a good time catching up without the hustle and bustle of the vehicles.
Food is not bad, the price range is like any typical brunch restaurants in KL so it's not that exorbitantly priced.
The settings also reminded me a lil of fine dining restaurant as usually these restaurants are rather quiet compared to those in the malls.


Pietro Ristorante Italiano
Ground Floor
Bangunan ECM Libra
8, Jalan Damansara Endah,
Taman Damansara Endah,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
03-2093 6433




xoxo,


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!