Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

It feels you're coming back too soon this year. Indeed time flies and I'm actually glad that 'tis the season to be jolly again.

This year, I haven't been a really nice girl. In fact, I feel like I've been the worst I've ever been. Obnoxious, selfish, impatient, bad tempered, materialistic and every other negative characteristic you can think of, I'm probably all that this year.

To say it's a bad year would be wrong, as this year I managed to fulfill a lot of my wishes. I traveled to 3 different countries (going to be 4 by end of this year), I make enough money to make myself happy (hopefully my parents too), I have girlfriends who I can count on in KL, I bought a lot stuffs I wanted for a very long time, I make skincare products as my bff, and I get to be with the person I've always wanted to be with for the past 8 years.

But above all that, I've lost. A tremendous amount of love. Because I've been a bad girl this year, Santa, I'm always constantly breaking the hearts of the ones I love. I think that material things would make me happier (well, to say the least, they did make me happy albeit for a short while) but I was wrong. At the end of the day, I realize those things can't talk to me. They make me feel happy on the outside but not on the inside. They get me the attention I crave for but not from the people I love and care.

Santa, there's just one wish I want this year. I want the people who love me to be happy. I know it sounds cliche but there is a person who is always there for me throughout this year, through all my ups and downs and through all the pain I've given him yet he never gives up on me. I have been unfair to him..so I hope that you'll be able to make him happy. :) 

PS: Also, thank you for the Dior lipstick!! Oh, scratch that.


xoxo,


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!