Thursday, June 21, 2012

Snowy Snaps!

If you have read this post before, you would have known that Babe got me a 4S not long ago and I call it Snowy.
I know, I know, who am I to get a 4S from him right?
But he got a good deal and I'm making full use of it so I guess the harm done is less severe? :P

Anyway, here are the random snaps I took with Snowy and decided to share them here for fun!

Chocs bought by my colleagues all the way from UK!


A random sushi date months ago during his birthday.


Woo Bin fish head noodle at Taman Desa!



A very nicely renovated Penang International Airport.



With Quin at the hotel porch during our recent trip to Koh Samui.


On the last ferry heading towards Koh Samui. It's all pitch dark.



Lazing in the hotel bed at Devasamui Hotel.



Coke bottle at Fisherman's Village, Koh Samui.


At CY's before heading to the airport. The photos got jumbled up when I uploaded to the blog I have no idea why.



All set to go to Thailand for the first time!



Breakfast with the girls at Ben's General Food Store at Bangsar.

Om nom nom nommmms.


CY's pizza at Ben's.






An undeserving reward I got for myself.



Snapshots at Pasta Zanmai with my girls!


Mushroom spaghetti at Pasta Zanmai.



Movie date with him!


Ahh, this post is totally random.
But I guess I'll make Snowy Snaps a series of occurrences from time to time.


xoxo,

1 comment:

sirène said...

oh my myyyy. would you look at them YUMMY FOOD!?? :O gaah. positively drooling. and isn't the iphone just the greatest thing ever??? i don't ever use my cameras anymore. if only the battery life wasn't so sucky though... ):

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!