Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blogging Mojo Is Back?

Taken at Starhill Gallery, Bukit Bintang.


It's weird. The blogging mojo is back.
Hopefully it stays that way because I have something bigger planned!
I don't normally like to plan things because I always tell myself that I want to live the moment as it is.

But I guess planning is not a bad thing after all.
Will see if it works but it definitely will have to take some time to get used to it.

On another note, I have been gaining weight, which in a way is a good thing but gaining weight at the wrong parts is totally unacceptable.
I used to think that my tummy will be the only body part that gives way when I gain weight but hell was I wrong.
My face is getting rounder as well.. T______T

I've never had to worry about the portion of food I eat because I take as I want and my friends always comment that I'm always hungry (true that) and that I eat a lot for a woman of my size.
As much as I take that as a compliment, I recently realized that all these are not doing any good for my tummy and face. :(
So from now on, I shall take appropriate portions and see if it works.

Bye large portion of food. I shall return to you again in the future. *crosses fingers*


xoxo,

5 comments:

yu xuan said...

me too... >.<

CL said...

Haha...I guess we'll have to eat in healthy portions from now on. :S

adri-enne said...

All the best with sustaining the blogging mojo and eating healthy, CL :)

Sabrina F. said...

your post just totally describe me as well. so bitter that age causes us to gain!!!goodbye to overeating or not watching our diet days!hehe

CL said...

Adrienne: It stopped for quite a good while. :S

Sab: I'm still trying to control myself... :S Hope yours work! :P

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!