Friday, November 25, 2011

Crazy Warehouse Sales Around KL

For the past 23 years of my life, I can only yearn to have expensive skincare and make up products.
And that is also after getting to know the existence of CLEO the magazine during my late teenage years which eventually created all these materialistic wants in me.

But now that I have started working, I still find it difficult to purchase products like Clinique, Shu Uemura, etc maybe because I have Penang blood in me wtf.
Nonetheless, I'm always on the lookout for great deals especially now that I'm working in KL.
And after being here for only almost 3 months, I've been to 4 warehouse sales and was informed about countless warehouse sales around KL.
Yup, it's THAT crazy!

Anyway, I successfully purchased some stuffs in 3 out of 4 warehouse sales I've been to and I think it's quite commendable for someone like me!

First warehouse sales I went to: L'Oreal Great Deals At Parkroyal Hotel, KL

Seriously, this is like a prayer came true.
I've always wanted to get myself the cleansing oil from Shu Uemura but was always hesitant to buy it because of the exorbitant price.
So yes, my make up prayer is finally answered!


High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil (150ml) from Shu Uemura's Christmas Collection 2010.


Tell me this doesn't make you wanna buy their Christmas Collection! (if you're as vain as me la)

So yes, the cleansing oil was manufactured last year but most of my make up products last for more than a year so...*shrugs*
Nonetheless, I love how my skin feels after using it.
Imagine having to clean the toughest waterproof mascara in just seconds!
No more worries of causing more wrinkles around your eyes if you keep wiping your eye area with cotton pads!

The 2nd item I bought was their blusher!
This was quite an impulse purchase but since my Maybelline blusher is finishing so I guess why not!

Shu Uemura Glow On Blush in M Pink 33E.

And this is how I look like with the blusher on my fat face. :/

I simply love how it gave me the natural glow on my face with just one application!


I am a happy Shu Uemura customer!

.
.
.
.
.

2nd warehouse sales with a successful purchase was the F.O.S. warehouse sales in Jaya One not too long ago.

My purchase? A H&M sports bra for a freaking RM5! :D




I'm not used to going to the gym often but after buying this, I'm determined to go to the gym every chance I get! *crosses fingers

.
.
.
.
.
.

Moving on to the last warehouse sales (thus far) with another successful purchase was the Adidas Warehouse Sales in Sunway Putra Mall right beside PWTC.

Bought a top and a bottom!


My very first Adidas!

I guess that's all for today!


xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!