Tuesday, October 18, 2011

kids. Kids. KIDS!! Scared ya, yet?

Kids always have their way to melt my heart.
It could be due to the fact that I'm the youngest in my family, so I've always wondered how it would be like to have a younger sibling (preferably sister, don't ask me why).

Anyway, the reason of this short blog post is simple; to share with you all videos I recently came across on Facebook and it practically made my day today at work.
Click on the video to watch it (I found the Youtube link)!




If this doesn't make you smile, you must be a freak or something....
When I was in London and Paris, I saw a lot of cute and pretty little girls (and of course, handsome little boys, too!) and I can't take my eyes off them!

Okay, I think I make myself sound like a paedophile but there's just something in them that makes me attracted to them as compared to Asian kids.
It could be their complexion, the color of their eyes and their features.... *melts*
Don't get me wrong, there are lots of super cute Asian kids too.

For example:




Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I so wanna have such cute babies!!!!!!!
Okay, it's getting late now and hopefully I'll get sweet dreams after looking at these adorable kids!

Blog soon!


xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!