Monday, October 3, 2011

Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Party Penang 2011


Okay so this might be veryyyy outdated but if you have read this post I wrote earlier, you would have known that I was part of possibly the year's most happening party in Penang: Johnnie Walker Step Inside The Black Circuit Party!!
I was somehow invited to the party  which was held somewhere in August after the Johnnie Walker Malaysia peeps informed me on my Fb inbox that I have won myself 4 passes to the party which I have totally no idea of.
I have never joined any competition, not to mention 'Like' any of JW's fanpage.
Nonetheless, I decided to RSVP and party for the (first &) last time before I left to KL! :)



Us with the 'Penguins'..Babe refers the 2 girls at the side as 'Penguins' because of their outfit and damn, they're HOT!!!!


Our gold cuffs - which were our passes to enter the premise.

I'm suddenly reminded of the 'VIP' treatment we received when we arrived at the venue, which was at 32 Mansion (mind you, everyone who was invited was considered VIP according to the invitation package).
It was drizzling and there were valets available at the entrance of 32 Mansion.
Upon seeing others handing their cars to the valet (and we were also told to do so by the first valet we met), I asked Babe to pass over the car keys to the valets so that we don't have to walk in the rain.
So when he was about to stop the car (with all of us still inside the car) and pass the key to the valet, the stupid valet rushed us and asked us to move our car out of the way and the mansion.
Like WTF??!
Just because the car we used at that time was not a Merc or Ferrari, we don't deserve the equal treatment?
Worst was that we even saw a few other cars who were allowed to park inside the compound after us - no, their cars are neither Merc nor Ferrari.
So much for the 'VIP' treatment.

Anyway, after that we went straight into the mansion and partied the night away!
Each of us was given 2 JW door gifts consisting of a Vodafone keychain, a JW necklace for the girls and a JW pin for the guys!


Babe & I in front of the event backdrop.


My guests for the night! Thanks for coming! :)


With CY, someone who's always on the top of my list to attend such events with me!! :)


I got starstruck....... *___*

With Reshmonu and Nadine Ann Thomas!! CY and I were like the skybridge between the twin towers!! @.@

Everyone's having the time of their life!

Also, not forgetting the 3 fawsome DJs who brought the house down the whole night!


DJ Teemaree - super hot and pretty!



DJ Reeve!


DJ FM!


iPads for us to Check In on our Fb!

Love the colorful lightings!

I have a stupid grin on my face when I'm starstruck.......again.


With Evonne, the hot and friendly JW Babe! :)


With CY & Jessica in front of the DJ's dock! I think that was DJ Reeve behind us!


We are getting high on JW cocktails!

Speaking of cocktails, JW actually invited 2 world class mixologists - Amanda Wan and Shawn Chong Yi who made 4 wonderful cocktails that night!

Shawn Chong Yi


Amanda Wan

All in all, it was my first time attending such a big event organised by JW (did I mention we had free flow of Black Label the whole night?) and boy, I can't wait to go for the next one already!

One thing I would have prefered the JW peeps to do is to have the event on a Friday or weekend instead of during the weekday because most of us need to work the next day so we went back at midnight before the party reached its climax... :(
I had fun! Thanks to JW!!! :)

ps: Photos with Johnnie Walker watermark are downloaded from Johnnie Walker's Fb page. Go 'Like' it now for news on upcoming JW events!!

xoxo,

1 comment:

sirène said...

lol. evonne was my uni classmate.

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!