Thursday, September 1, 2011

Clinique Star Tour 2011

Before the makeover.

Haha.
Yup, that's the first word that came into my mind when I decided to register as a contestant for the tour!
Subconciously speaking, I would say the main reason behind my joining this competition is because I wanna compensate back the chance I let go with Hada Labo (it keeps haunting me everytime I saw the ad on tv!).....  :(

Anyway, to cut the long story short, we had to pay RM35 (Babe paid for me and in return I promised him something) which consisted of make up, hair styling, a portrait shot and a goodie bag worth RM130 to join the competition/makeover!
Sounds awesome, no? Indeed it was! Wait till you see what's in the goodie bag:

Goodies!

The goodie bag consisted of the latest Cleo magazine, a Clinique mascara, facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sunblock! (oh, and a reusable bag as well)
I really love the sunblock! It's non-greasy and pretty lightweight as well. 

Poor babe had to wait for me for 2 hours during the makeover!
But he's been the nicest bf ever...waited for me, took videos and pics of Clinique crews beautifying me and still gave me the warmest hug at the end of the day. :)
Amazing how I never got bored of the same guy for almost 8 years.

So here's the end result:

Taken on the spot after the makeover.

I kinda like the make up especially the eye makeup!

The eye makeup! I think it's called the V-shape/cat-eye eye makeup?

This is just a random photo I like. :P Please ignore the background.




Anyway here's a video to show you.......basically nothing but how pleased I was with my make up (although it's not mentioned but I think you can tell from my expression!).




Unfortunately yours truly wasn't shortlisted but it was a good experience nonetheless.
I mean, come on, how many times can you join this kind of competition before you start getting wrinkles etc?
Not many for sure. ;)


Till then,


TOODLES!


xoxo,


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!