Tuesday, August 30, 2011

7 Days Beauty Mask

Being the vain pot I am, I recently was persuaded to buy this 7 Days Beauty Mask from Yokoso, a Japanese shop located in Queensbay Mall (and several other places).
I have had it with me for 6 days now and I still fail to use it because I'm.......well......busy converting myself to a KL-ian....NOT.

Anyway, basically you are required to put a mask each day for 7 days in a row and see how your face texture/appearance changes!
Let's hope it's positive.


The packaging outside.

Day 1: Cleansing Mask


Day 2: Hydra Mask

Day 3: Whitening Mask



Day 4: Firming Mask


Day 5: Regenerating Mask


Day 6: Silk Mask


Day 7: Softening Mask

The box cost me RM25.90 which initially was priced at RM39.90 so I guess it's not that bad.
Will try it tomorrow and see if it works!
Stay tuned!


xoxo,


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!