Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Have Beens

Okie..time to update my blog again after a long hiatus.
Bet most of you already know why I haven't been blogging besides being busy with work. :P

Anyway, I realised I haven't been talking much about my work.
Actually, I wish I could but I have some constraints.
Sigh. If only the world is larger somehow.
But work has been going well, I'm more familiar with a lot of things now I guess.
Less frustration, higher expectations.
I'm not complaining (much) because I believe nothing is ever easy.
I believe my hardwork will pay off no matter how slow I am or how dumb I am to some people.
And I'm glad I've been squeezing every possible cent from my company (ahahhaah) and not to mention the bonus!
Although the amount is considered little to most of the engineers in the company, heck, I've just joined the company for a month and I'm already entitled to a bonus! :D

Work aside, I've been splurging!
Only on one thing la.
Bought myself a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses! Awesome sheeetz.
I've been eyeing on this particular one for months!
Actually I don't even know if I got the correct model I wanted because I bought it at a different outlet but nvm la, still looks good. :P
Will show next time when I have time to take proper pics of it.

Sigh, this is random, but sometimes (actually most of the time), I wish I'm at a different place/position (not exactly talking about my job).
I guess that's why it's called life.
But I promised myself, I will escape from this life (at least a part of it) I'm going through right now.
I know I will have regrets, but I haven't been really happy.
I want a happy life.
I wanna ESCAPE.

xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!