Thursday, December 9, 2010

What I've Been Up To?

Hello hello hello!

Hope you who are now reading this still remember this poor blog!
So yes, I've been MIA for almost a week again..
As I mentioned in my previous post, my lappie was pretty upset with me that it decided to go against me..or so I thought.

So after months of not realizing (could have been) the actual problem, I went to ask help from all possible sources...from family to friends (and bf) and even went back to the company where I bought my lappie from.

Babe helped me all the way from London by teaching me how to reboot my laptop and I actually tried all the possible ways but it didn't actually help..
Then, lo and behold, once I put my laptop entirely on battery instead of the AC adapter, my laptop is alive!!
I almost cried with joy!

So yes, if you don't get it, let me explain again..
After rebooting my lappie (thinking that it might help), it still didn't work when I have my adapter on (without the battery).
One fine day, I decided to attach only the battery to my laptop and wala! My laptop is as good as new..yes..NEW.
Just like the day when I first bought it!

Luckily..I didn't lose much of my data because knowing that this day will come, I already saved almost everything in my external hard disk before rebooting it! :D
Then when I attached the adapter, my lappie went crazy again!
Been quite illiterate in computers, I think the problem should be my adapter because now I'm relying entirely on my battery...am I right?

So I'll have to replace my adapter!!
Which I'll have to do after I come back from my holiday!

Speaking of which, remember I wrote here (oops, no link available because I don't remember which post it was! I really am getting old aren't I...) that I'll be going off to somewhere for a holiday?
Since I'll be flying off this Sunday, I might as well just reveal it now!
I'll be going to visit Babe this Sunday and I'll be back in Malaysia on 3rd January 2011!
If you have no idea where Babe is at now, please read properly again what I've written up there..

Oh before I end this lengthy and filled-with-grandmother's-stories post, I'd like to inform you all that the results for My Selangor Story bloggers competition which I join with Babe last September were out last Tuesday!
The results announcement ceremony was held in DELIcious in Marcs Residences, KL (no idea where it is but nevermind..) but I couldn't attend!
But the most important thing are the results!! Which did not involve yours truly at all. :(

Anyhow, I've listed down the winners here! (In no particular order because I don't know the order at all..)

Grand Prize Winner - Dian
1st Runner Up - Tian Chad
2nd Runner Up - Thristhan
Most Creative Blog - Nicole
Most Interactive Blog - Eyriqazz
Best Video - Babe!
Best Write-Up - Dylan
Best Photos - Feeq

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

Although I didn't win anything but I brought back with me a lot of wonderful memories and I definitely made a whole lot of great new friends!
So gonna miss these crazy bunch of people!
But I'm sure we'll meet up some time in the future! :)

So I guess that's all for now..I'll blog again before I leave on Sunday hopefully..
Just need to transfer my songs and all sorts of setups to my "virgin" lappie.
Big sigh.

ps: Yes, my Babe won a category too! Now hop on to his blog to see why he won! :)




xoxo,

3 comments:

LiLing said...

Waaa! You're going to LONDON! Yay! Have fun dear! Enjoy the snowwwwwww! You probably gonna have a white christmas. SO COOL! :D

CL said...

Thanks girl!! No snow at the moment..haha..but it's so COLD.......

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!