Friday, December 31, 2010

On The Last Day of 2010

.....I am still awake at 2.21am (GMT) trying to do my Final Year Report (FYP).
I know it sounds taxing but I think I concentrate too much on Facebooking instead of writing my report and I had a nap earlier..so I'm actually quite awake now!

Anyway, how has 2010 treated you guys?
I hope it was is much better than the year before!

Like any other year, for me this year definitely had its ups and downs but I'm pretty sure it'll only get better! *optimistic
I'm still in London but am so glad that the weather is much more tolerable now!
It's still cold but at least now my hands and feet don't feel as cold anymore! :D

So I guess this is just another short update to wish everyone who has been reading my blog:


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Just remember to celebrate it with a bang!


And before I bid this year goodbye, I'd like to give all of you a real bear hug!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


TAADAAA!

Can feel the love or not!! :D



xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!