Tuesday, December 14, 2010

KL With The Girls!

2 weeks ago, CY and I decided to go on an impromptu road trip to KL..
It wasn't planned and we were just there to basically unwind from all the exam stress and her working life.

CY suggested to drop by Taiping to have lunch at a place which is supposedly famous for its crab porridge!
We left Penang around 12pm and by 2 something, we reached our lunch venue!


The makan place!








Crab porridge! Yums! :)




Some fried squid I think..



Vegetable! Not too sure what it's called in English..am never good in naming green vegetables somehow..possibly a lil retarded. =.=



Fish! Don't know the name of the fish too..okie. Naming fishes is even tougher for me..except for goldfish and the clown fish!




What's inside the porridge..so difficult to eat the crab! I actually thought they would have taken out the flesh instead of cooking the crab together with the shell on..



I think we ordered one too many dishes..the food was good though but I felt bad for not being able to finish it!
We even spent like almost 2 hours for the lunch itself..nonetheless, thanks, CY for the treat! :)

Then we continued our road trip to KL and we reached around 6 something!
6 hours plus of driving...felt kinda exhausted!

Anyway, after picking up Evelyn, we headed to The Gardens to sing our heart out at RedBox!




It was my 1st time there and I really love how posh the place looks!
Way much better than the old one in Gurney...I haven't been to the new one so hopefully it's better now!


X'Mas deco!


By the time we reached there, the available package comes with a buffet dinner..
It's really not worth it if you can't eat much but the buffet was not bad!


The buffet area.



Sushi is included in the buffet! :)



This was the moment I officially have craze over Super Junior...but thank god my laptop went kaput cos if not I'll be watching the Bonamana video without fail every single day!! :X


Some random pics we took while singing! Hehe.












Ahya, would have been a nice pic if not for the flash.. :(




On our way back to the car after 4 hours of non stop singing.. -.-"


We even took some pics with the Christmas deco in The Gardens!
Why is everything so cheerful and merry and nice during this season!
Can't say the same for CNY definitely!!


With Eve!



CY who is always busy on the phone even on a Friday (mid)night...




Just thought that these wall drawers look cute!
They are not real drawers of course! :)



Couldn't stop laughing when we were trying to mimic the pose..haha!


That's all for now! Will continue with our 2nd Day in KL soon enough!




xoxo,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed clconquers.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Really good site, where did you come up with the info in this blog? I'm glad I found it though, ill be checking back soon to see what other articles you have.

Michael Ch'ng said...

The drawer seem nice.. =D

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!