Sunday, November 28, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award!


I was recently awarded "One Lovely Blog" Award by Li Ling! Thanks, girl!

Well, according to what was written on her blog here, I was supposed to select 15 newly discovered blogs to pass the award to?

Anyway, so here are the few bloggers I've decided to pass the award to:

Kokd
Sheena
Quin
Elaine
Jamie
Angela
Yoke Mun
Tracy
Melissa
KarYee
Angie
Judy

Okie, so their blogs are not newly discovered....but it shows I've been a loyal reader to them right! :P

It may look as though I randomly picked and selected these blogs, but I really enjoy reading their blogs!
Click on the links to read them!


ps: Just came back from my impromptu trip to KL! Too short but memorable. Will blog about it soon!


xoxo,

2 comments:

Angie said...

awww....that's so sweet of u chia li =) but sad to say i haven't been updating my blog since end of september =.=" i have nothing to write about especially since i've been sitting at home jobless and doing nothing except baby-sitting my dogs. and that is my life for the last 2 months. btw, although i don't blog anymore, i often come back and read ur lovely blog =) keep up the awesome job girl!!!

CL said...

Thanks, Angie!! Long time no see la! So you've been in Penang huh! We must meet up soon! I see you've updated your blog!! heheeh. Good to know that you have got a proper job now! Congrats and all the best eh! :)

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!