Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Love Affair

It is difficult to talk to men sometimes...for example my boyfriend when he found out I had my eyes on someone else:


Photobucket

"How could you!" he shouted at me. "How long have you had your eyes on this one?"

"Quite a while now", I smiled back at him. He refused to smile back. "It is difficult not to keep your eyes off this one you know.." I added.




"How did you find out, Babe?" I said as I stared at him.

"I've been your boyfriend for 7 years now and that's how you treat me? Obviously I would know when you are calling someone else BB. I thought that was only meant for me!" he said in a defensive voice. "How is the other guy better than me ,huh!?"

"He's black." *STRIKE 1*

"He's stylish." *STRIKE 2*

"He's slim. He's smart. He's so nice to touch..."

"He knows every road in town dear," I replied.

"Awww spare me the excuses! I have the 6 pack, I'm smart, and I know some of the roads well also okay!!! How could you do this to me?!" gruntled the frustrated voice.

"Well, he is 5.83 inches..." *STRIKE 3*

Note: Measurement on the image is for illustration purposes hahaha*


"...and he lasts up to five hours you know!" *AND YOU'RE OUT!!*

A traumatised Babe exclaimed, "OMG, you have gone too far! I demand to know this person you are seeing!"

Hesitatingly, I reached for the picture in my purse. He grabbed the picture out of my hand and looked at it.

Babe fainted.


Photobucket


He could not believe the 5.83 inches of raw power of my dream BB...Scroll down to see pure awesomeness!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Photobucket



Let me introduce you to my BB! The BlackBerry® Torch 9800 exclusively from Celcom! Let me tell you why I love this BB! or click here to find out!

A first of its kind, the phone features the BlackBerry® QWERTY keypad, touch screen keypad, as well as a 3.2" HVGA+ 480x360 pixel color display TFT.

Capacitive touch screen! As you can see, it is a really sleek slide phone:

Photobucket


I !! This BB can last!
Its lithium-ion battery pack boasts 5.8 hours of talk time, 30 hours of music playback and 6 hours of video playback!

I definitely would want one beside me while I travel around!

This SMARTphone runs on BlackBerry® 6 OS which helps you to manage multiple open websites with tabbed browsing.

Bookmark your favorite sites with branded icons and customizable names, and access them right from the home screen.


Photobucket



Thanks to BlackBerry® 6 and the relatively large screen, I can experience the media like photos, videos and songs in landscape mode!



Photobucket


I can blast my music away with built in speakers or plug in my favourite pair of headphones via the 3.5mm stereo headset jack!


I love the customisable menu and the fact that I can change my wall paper!



Photobucket

The best thing I love about this BB is that it has an integrated social network system which brings together applications such as Facebook and Twitter into a nifty screen!


Photobucket


Stay connected with Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, and never get lost again with the GPS system!


Also, you have to to love it big! The BlackBerry Torch 9800 comes with 8GB of memory which can be upgraded to 32GB!

This potentially gives you about 36GB of memory or about a million songs!



Wait! Did I tell you that I totally love the fact that it has a built in flash and a 5MP camera for pictures and video recording?

Photobucket


Anyhow, Celcom Blackberry gives you the fastest, widest, clearest mobile network and best deals in town wherever you go!

The new BB plan is known as the Celcom Exec 50 plan which gets you connected with the world from as low as only RM50 a month!


Check out some of the benefits you’ll get with the plan:

- 15 sen call rate to any number. Nothing complicated; just a simple rate to all numbers
- Automatic discounts every month.
- Talk more, save more. The more you use, the more discounts of up to 30% every month

- Low monthly commitment of only RM50.
- FREE Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month with speeds of up to 384 Kbps



The Blackberry Torch 9800 will be launched on 29 October 2010 by Celcom and obviously there'll be amazing deals you can have once you sign up with them at the event!
Note: AT the event.

However, please get yourself updated with the Celcom website to know what their latest offers are!

Be the 1st 100 customers to pre-register & purchase the new BlackBerry Torch 9800 with the Celcom Exec Postpaid plan and enjoy the early bird promotion with these freebies, entirely yours~! :

- Jabra Bluetooth Headset worth RM125
- 8GB Micro SD Card worth RM68
- Energizer Portable worth RM58


If you do not already know, Celcom is Malaysia's No. 1 Blackberry provider, equipped with the best smartphones and plans to suit your lifestyle!

Wait no more! Customers can always pre-register here!

Or you can check out their available Celcom Postpaid Plans here!




Its time you feel in love with your new BB with the Celcom Exec 50!


*Special thanks to Babe! :D

xoxo,

5 comments:

LiLing said...

Nice phone! :D I wanted a BlackBerry too at first but my sayang insisted that blackberry is just a fruit. >.<

Quin said...

LOL!! great post! thumbs up to norman for being so sporting.. hahahah~

Kokd said...

Good luck bb!! I really miss u.

mingsiewleang said...

LOL. Nice post. :)

CL said...

LiLing: Haha your sayang is so funny. haha.

Quin: Why sporting??? U mean in the story?? Haha.

Kokd: I miss u too..

Ming Siew: Thanks! :)

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!