Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thank You All For Voting!

Hie all!

Remember the entry on the My Selangor Story Competition I posted up not long ago?
Thanks to all your effort in voting, I've been selected as one of the 30 bloggers who will have a chance to experience Selangor in a way I never did before!

Here's what I extracted from the official website regarding the competition if you guys have no idea what I'm talking about:

________________________________________________

My Selangor Story Blog Competition

MY SELANGOR STORY is a contest spearheaded by Tourism Selangor to promote Selangor’s cultural diversity and rich tourism resource to travellers around the world.

Objective

  • To ensure Selangor’s rich tourism resources and culture are known globally.
  • To create a positive Internet buzz on Selangor.
  • To serve as a powerful marketing and promotional tool for Selangor.
*visit here for more detailed info!

________________________________________________


The competition is going to be held from 23rd until 28th of September 2010, which means I'll be blogging continuously for one whole week, nonstop!

So I would really appreciate it if you guys could please visit my blog and the official website from 23rd September until 31st October 2010 because:

1) there will be entries with not only words and pics, but videos for you all to view as well!

AND

2) I really really need a lot of supporters at this point of the competition because winners are judged based on these criterion:

Creativity : 25%
Unique & in-depth review, constructive suggestions & viewpoints : 30%
Quality of audio-visual uploads : 20%
Blog popularity : 25%

See how your votes matter to me?? You guys play a 25% role in the competition! That's like a quarter and it's really A LOT.

Of course many people say winning is not the main reason why they join this competition, but I would really love to win a blogging competition because I've never been so passionate about anything as I am in blogging!
And no, shopping is my hobby, not passion. :)

But of course, should you think that I don't deserve to win then vote for the more deserving person!
If that's the case, please still vote full for me in terms of friends and readers? :D
Pretty please?? *puppy eyes*

So, do remember that the voting period is open from 23rd September until 31st October 2010.
Which means you'll have plenty of time to view the videos and read the entries as well! :)

It's gonna be a really wonderful experience I bet!
Well, it's definitely gonna be one hell of an experience because I'll get to mingle with a few top bloggers as well!
Maybe I can try to get some tips from them on blogging then try to overthrow their position as top bloggers hahaha


Will be back here again tomorrow!

Piece Peace out for now!


ps: My nickname is googling87 for the competition and do follow me on my twitter to get updated from time to time at @clconquers! Thanks in advance! :)



xoxo,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work..

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!