Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random Rant

Ahhh. The joy of passing up my project proposal and finally able to do some overdue laundry! *grins*
And boy, have I been neglecting my blog for the whole week!
In fact, I still have a whole lot of things to blog about but that will just have to wait!

Hmm, what's with the exclamation marks!

So anyway, with some time in hand before I start diving into my assignment and preparing for my test which is due next week, there's something I'd like to share.
It's about how I'm beginning to have a love-hate relationship with my university life!

As weird as it may sound, a lot of people are putting off their guards and start showing their face behind the masks.
Myself might be included as well, depends on how people want to perceive it.

But at the end of the day, who am I to say whether who's real and who's not?
Each and everyone's brain is unique, hence explaining the different thoughts and opinions.
We cannot control what's in the mind of others and vice versa, can we?

On the other hand, speaking of my university life, I'm finally in my senior year now!
Having to go through 3 years of uni so far, there were definitely lots of ups and downs.
But there are more downs than ups these days.

In fact, there are so many hurdles in life that we have to face.
As good as a jumper (literally) I once was, I've lost my stamina now but I still got to learn to jump higher, to aim higher and more importantly, to focus on things that are more important.
And no, surfing the net shouldn't be IMPORTANT to me!
Unless it's homework related and the need to talk to my bf.

So from now on, I'm gonna blog only when I have stuffs to blog about and blog hop when I'm blogging.
Oh wtf does that even mean??

So I'm done ranting for the day and I've got to focus on my studies now.
Yes, revision is important at the moment because I'll be away again for the weekend!
Any guesses where I'll be going to this time around?? :D

P/s: I have so many things on my wish list now! Is anyone out there who is kind enough to fulfill them for me????

Bleh.


xoxo,

1 comment:

ken said...

now that i left my uni, i kinda miss the life there.. but when i was there, i wanted to leave faster =P

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!