Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's Her Birthday!

Today, exactly 49 years ago, the most important person in my life was born.

I'm glad she's always been the one whom I'd go to whenever I have no one else to talk to, the person whom I know will never judge me, the person who scolds or nags me but I know she did them out of love, the person whom I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

Most importantly, she is the person who will always love me and vice versa.

She's none other than my MOM!

It's mom's birthday today and although I'm right here in my hostel, we did have a mini celebration back at home during the weekend.

Photos will be up soon because I forgot to bring my camera cable with me. :(

Stay tuned! :)


xoxo,

2 comments:

mingsiewleang said...

Wow, your mom is so young!

CL said...

Is she?? Haha..she must be very happy to hear that. Just a week ago I was telling her that I can't believe she's reaching 50 next year! :P

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!