Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Birthday Mama With Pics!

As promised, the pictures were taken on the Sunday before my mom's actual birthday!




Sis was kind enough to have gone to get the cake alone because I was caught up with urgh what else but uni stuff: Poster presentation.


Anyway, this was the cake she bought!
A chocolate cake with some strawberries etc which I didn't get to taste much because of: Poster presentation.

It reads: "Happy birthday, Mama"!





We surprised her with the cake right after she (supposedly) has changed into her usual clothes at home.
But apparently, she hasn't changed yet but still, SURPRISE!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAREST MUMMY!!



Too bad Dad can't move around but he sang the birthday song together with us from inside the room. Haha.


Last but not least, the interior of the cake.
Not very nicely cut though. :P
But it tasted really yummeh! If only I could have stayed for another day.. :(



Anyway, here's to Mummy:

......
............
..................
........................
...............................


Oh well, not that she'll read it anyway. Hahahah.



xoxo,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look like her lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from augustine

eMiLy said...

today's my dad's birthday!
too bad i cant go back and c him..
dumb tests... @.@

CL said...

August: I do?? My relatives or parents' friends normally say my sis looks like her. Oh right, u haven't seen my sister before. Haha.

Emily: Oh really? Happy birthday to ur dad! :) Aww..don't worry, I'm sure u'll be able to celebrate with him soon enough. All the best for ur tests!

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!