Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Things I Love At The Moment

At the moment refers to my dead broke moment.
Like now.

So in order to make myself happy, I decided to buy some ice cream and my all time favorite cleanser which I took so long to replace my old one!



Gotta love Cornetto at times like this when you're down!




Introducing to you all the cleanser that works well! On me at least...
It really makes your skin look fair and radiant after using it!



And also my ultimate favorite word of all, the best word that mankind has ever created:

Which I can only stare at now for the moment fml.


End of replacement holiday for me. Got to go back to work tomorrow!
I shall look forward to tomorrow! But first let me go get my drumstick first hohoho..


xoxo,

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!