Saturday, May 15, 2010

When Chong Wei vs Lin Dan



Any guess what this is?
This is the screen of my TV1 channel when Lee Chong Wei was playing against Lin Dan.

FML BIG TIME.

Yes, I missed the Lin Dan doing some dance and his body when he took off his shirt.
But I don't think I need to have a clear screen to know how his body looks like, eh? :P

But mannnnnn, of all the channels, TV1 has to be the one showing the live match.
How disappointing!!!!!

I could only hear the commentator and missed all the actions.. :(

6 comments:

kenwooi said...

i was watching it on tv9 wor.. i think it's shown live there too =)

yokeMun said...

awwwww...so sad!!!
is ok missing his dance move cos is kinda like pouring salts on our wounds(Msia lost!!) but the body!!!sigh...nice abs!!!kakaka

Augustine said...

lol lol funny post !
lindan dance popping haha
mana kamu intern sekarang u din tell me...

CL said...

kenwooi: REALLY?! Oh man..I remember switching to TV9 but it wasn't airing the match!

YM: I saw the dance n the abs d! HAHAHAH. I hate the dance but I just hv gotta love his hot bod!!! *keeps drooling*

Augustine: Oi! :P

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site clconquers.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!