Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Introducing Fin!


Hello world.
My name is Fin and I'm from Finland.
I was sent to Malaysia as a present by a sweet girl named Pauline who's from Finland to her pen pal in Malaysia whom she got to know when both of them were still very young.
I can't really remember when but I think it was more than 10 years ago.
I'm glad they found each other through Facebook and are still able to keep in touch.
My Malaysian owner treats me very well and I still look as new as when I was first sent here.
I'm in good hands, Pauline.

Oh by the way, my owner just named me Fin because she thinks that every little sweet thing she owns deserves a name now and she can't really think properly because she's going to have her exams soon.

Do you think the name Fin suits me? I think my owner is really not creative in naming things since she got her Charlie name from the famous rove beetle in her campus and she simply takes the name since everyone is calling her by that.
Yet she still accepts various nicknames given to her such as Curry or CL cos she's confused most of the times.

Hahahahah. Okie bye I go study now.
"I" as in CL/Charlie/Curry. :P

So again, any suggestion of names for my Fin Fin?? Aih..looks like I still can't make up my mind!



xoxo,


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!