Monday, March 15, 2010

Want Eyelashes That Stay Curled For Hours?

Ever wished you have eyelashes that stay curled for hours?




Here's a trick (okie maybe not exactly a trick because there's nothing special about it but people always tend to ignore this step which I'm about to mention)!


Here's what you need:



#1 Eyelash curler (you don't need those from Shu Uemura, Shiseido or branded ones etc, just get one from the night market which will only cost you a few ringgits)

You don't need to get those heated eyelash curler or etc. This works wonders, too.

And please have the patience to curl your eyelashes because you wouldn't wanna go too fast with the curler when your real eyelashes are at stake!





#2 Majolica Majorca Mascara (the one I'm currently using is for volumizing which I bought wrongly because I wanted the eyelash expander one but it (the volumizing one) turned out to be better than I expected!)

I've always thought Maybelline mascara was the best till MM came to town! Maybe MM mascaras are a bit pricey but for the quality you get, it's totally worth the money!

I bet a lot of you might say MM mascara's a b*tch to remove but all you need is Johnson's Baby Oil and a bit of patience and wala! You're done!



And last but not least, the most important step that people always ignore:


#3 GET A NEW RUBBER REFILL FOR YOUR EYELASH CURLER!

Yes, this definitely helps A LOT. I used to think the rubber doesn't really matter as long as it's not broken and all.

But I guess rubber has its own expansion limit so when it loses its elasticity, then girls, time for a change! Don't need to change the whole curler, just the rubber alone.



The results:




Eyelashes that stay curled for hours!
I think I look like I was upset or angry with that expression but I wasn't!
I was just trying to show how nice those lashes became! haahahah.




I'm not sure if the results will vary with different mascara but MM mascara can really maintain the curl on your eyelashes!


Till then, enjoy, girls!

xoxo,
CL

3 comments:

ECHO said...

Hey bb! Nice eyes. yumm

pying said...

nice:)

CL said...

Thank u! :)

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!