Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To The Awesomemest Guy



To the (my) man who:

loves

reads

♂ cooks/bakes/etc.

is optimistic

plays musical instruments

does chores

perseveres

drives & is always driven

plays hard but studies smart

photographs

never gets bored of my nagging(s)

is always up for all kinds of sports

forgives

thinks everyone he sees is somehow related to him...hahahahahaha (inside joke)

and the list goes on and on and on...(just before I bore you guys with the continuation :P)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR!!!

although it's another year which I can't celebrate with you by your side, but I hope you'll still enjoy yourself and remember that I love you!



Hugs to my guy!!! :)

xoxo,
CL

2 comments:

Kokd said...

Thanks BB. Really appreciate it. You have done so much for me and sometimes i just let it slip away.

Miss you dear.

CL said...

Welcome bb!

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!