Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Remake of "Ghost"

Today I did something so romantic for the first time.

But he wasn't there with me.

Come to think of it, maybe I should be thankful that he wasn't there.

Because if he was, then *starts watching the 1990 film: "Ghost"~ *



Hahah. Yes yes you have got to watch the movie to understand what I'm talking about.

And YES! I did pottery for the first time!
It sure was fun as hell although my supposedly 'vase' turned out to be a really odd-shaped erm vase...
But it was really an experience and I was hoping someone would actually do that scene with me but I was erm..too shy to ask.

Ahya...should have asked PS to do with me instead. :(

xoxo,
CL

2 comments:

Mel O said...

Hahahaha!
How was it eh? I bet it must be damn fun lor! Now you do it without your boyfie then when he gets back you can be the expert and produce perfect looking vase with him! :D

CL said...

Yes it was really fun! Hahha..cannot la don't have the equipment. only have it in my school workshop! Hahah..

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!