Friday, March 26, 2010

Idol's BACK With Season 9!

Yay! Finally American Idol Season 9 Top 10 is revealed!
As much as I loveeeeeeeeeee American Idol (AI), I didn't get to watch it this time around because as usual, I'll spend most of time in uni and I can't even stream online so I can only view the results online.
FML.

Photos are taken from americanidol.com


Anyway, I managed to catch a few rounds up till Top 12 and I have already selected my favourite few!
One of them is, if I may say, the most outstanding one yet and almost got cut-off because of his big-mouthed father, Michael Lynche aka Big Mike!
I guess with Big Mike's size and look, I'm sure a lot of people can imagine how he sounds like and man, he's really really gooooooood.
He could be the next Reuben Studdard in the making, who knows! :)


Michael Lynche aka Big Mike


The next one is Katie Stevens. I think she's 17 and still has a long way to go. But somehow she gives me that kind of feeling that she'll probably go far in this competition. Or not.
But she's been rather lucky thus far!
So let's just see if she'll make it to the top!
Although in the end she'll probably lose to Big Mike..I mean have you heard Big Mike sang before??? I was having goosebumps throughout his rendition of "A Woman's Worth"!


The still very young Katie Stevens.


And above all, I think I like this one the most, Siobhan Magnus!
Such a unique name to go with the sweet look, right!
I must admit I don't really remember her performances YET but somehow she's very outstanding in terms of her looks and I kinda like her so.... :)


And then there's one who has so much resemblance to last season's winner, Kris Allen but I can't remember his name.
But I don't think I want to see a Kris Allen lookalike to win this competition.
Time for a new look!

SIOBHAN MAGNUS, it is!!

But who knows she could be going out in the following week but must have faith!!! :P

Here's my takes on AI last season!
1. Alexis Grace
2. Adam Lambert
3. Season 8 Finale

xoxo,

2 comments:

Sammy said...

hi chia li! *waves*

CL said...

Hey Samantha!! *waves back* link u ya! :)

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!