Tuesday, February 9, 2010

As If One 'Patient' is Not Enough

Out of respect, I walked up to her and said, "Dr., I am not able to attend your classes because I've already bought my bus ticket."

Out of arrogance, she replied, " I don't know, I will take attendance."

FHL FHL FHL FHL FHL FHL to the max.

I'm so damn pissed off.
Not because I'm afraid she's gonna take the effing attendance. It's because of the way she said it to me and the look on her idiotic face when she said it.

Look at your stupid self WOMAN.
What about the time(s) when you canceled the classes without prior notice and made us wait like dumbo just because you were freaking busy with your 'occasions'?

Not to mention your oral skills in reading the slides since a gazillion years ago. I think we students make better lecturers than you.

FYL.

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!