Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Hair For The New Year!


I know I've been neglecting my blog for the longest time everrrr!~


Sorry to those who kept reloading my page with the hopes of new updates from me but I'd love to hear from you all as well, you know! *hinthintleavemecommenthinthint* haha.
Ok la..maybe not a lot of you but I'd appreciate even more if you do. Heheheh.

Anyways, I still have a lot to update, from highlights of 2009 to what I did on New Year's Day.
But I've been very occupied with my uni work/assignment/lecturers who can't speak proper English/lecturer who speaks English with foreign accent/lecturer who mumbles and laughs at his own jokes and he said orang terpelajar should know this and that but he as orang terpelajar doesn't know how to use powerpoint%$*&^*&*(&)($#*!!!!

Super pissed with orang-orang terpelajar nowadays.

Oh and look at my new hair!



I got so tired of having tangled/messy/dry hair so I decided to change from this (click here) to straight/young/vibrant/smooth hair!!
Haha..okie la..I took that picture with my super tired face after doing housework from morning till night that I don't even have time to breathe so that explains my tired looking and pale face.
Will update more on my new hair soon!

ps: Now I can finally comb my hair from top to bottom with no hassle! Hooray to straight hair!
pps: Pocket one big hole :/
ppps: Okie..I officially have another yet-to-update post now. Screwed.

xoxo,
CL

5 comments:

Quin said...

ey.. straight hair?? umm.. am thinking/contemplating some curls in my hair that has been straight since forever. how???

mie said...

hehehe... nice hair... but i still like ur curly hair better... hehehe

Mel O said...

You look like a doll. A pretty pretty doll! :)

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

CL said...

Quin: U shud try curls! But my advice is, go for temporary curls aka use curler and don't do permanent curl for you might regret for the first few months after curling it. Look at my link and feel free to call me auntie. hahaha. That phase of my life is over!! :D

Mie: Thank you. Jamie! I like my curls too only that they got so messy and tangled at the edge..so kinda beh tahan d so straight it is! :D

Mel O: Wah..your name so glamour I almost didn't know who u r. Haha. Thank u!! But dolls don have eye bags and dark circles like mine... :( btw, I've been meaning to tell u, the strikethrough thing cant work! I duno why once i put the sign in front of the word I wanna strike, then all the following words also kena strikethrough..

Anonymous: Hey there..I don't really get wat u mean but I'll take it as a compliment. So, thanks~ :)

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!