Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009 In KL!

I guess my title doesn't sound interesting anymore now, does it?

Sigh. I didn't keep to my words in the previous post.
I'm not gonna give excuses saying I'm busy with school work and all, because I AM NOT.
I've been wasting time, or more like editing my pics and at one point of editing them, I felt so tired and got distracted by other unimportant things.
Actually I'm still editing my pics and writing this at the same time...sigh.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY DO I EVEN LET THOSE TRIVIAL THINGS GET TO MY MIND?



So anyways, as promised (although late by one day), this was how I spent my Christmas last year!
Not very glamorous but we were together :) That's all that matters, no?
Okie I just browsed through my calendar, I realised I have a gazillion things waiting for me to complete. Someone please, *Russian Roulete* me.

Okie okie here's my real update:

We drove to KL on Christmas Day itself after a light breakfast with Babe's mom.
Luckily we managed to avoid the jam which happened to be on the opposite side of the traffic!

Anyways,
this time around, we finally got to go to the Lookout Point in Ampang!
It was almost 10pm when we reached there and gahhhh, the crowd was crazy.
As though that's not bad enough, we were even charged Rm5 for the open car park!!

Walked around feeling a little cold, we then found a nice seat (although not beside the railing) and decided to do what we do best: order one thing at a time so that we can do some restaurant/cafe hopping! :)



Me ordering while Babe scoping a guy behind whom he thinks look like his friend.



Super failed photoshop.



All smiles! When I still can.


Jam packed!!




There are 3 different restaurants/cafes at the lookout point. Our first choice was at Bread & Olives.



Finally made our decision to order this dessert which I can't remember its name.
My verdict: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT EVER ORDER THIS UNLESS YOU'RE PLANNING TO GET DIABETES IN YOUR FUTURE.
They're lucky I don't remember the name of the dessert. It tasted nothing like how the menu described, it was so darn sweet and sticky and gooey and whatnot and it makes you wouldn't wanna have the second bite at all.

I'm not exagerrating.

We were really disappointed by it. Maybe because it was Christmas night and the chef was probably thinking of family and love that he decided to direct his bay-syokness (dissatisfaction) into this poor thing.

So, we decided to hop onto the other cafe instead, which is Gasoline Cafe.
As we walked towards the table beside the railing, a girl who was sitting beside the table we were heading to shouted at her guy friend in Mandarin saying there's a cockroach.
T________T !!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't wanna be cockroach's good friend so we headed to the inner seats instead.
As we sat down, I realised it was already past midnight and both of us were so tired after the morning journey and all.

So we got up and took a few pics before leaving.

The moon was really helpful that night. :)



Pat our shoulders, please! We still managed to pull a smile for the camera. :)



See you not again~!


After reaching Sunway, we walked across to Pyramid to take a few pics because of the Christmas decorations!


I don't know how can anyone actually drive this car on the road especially Sunway's which has sooooo many road humps.



I never fail to love this view of Sunway Resort. So majestic looking. I like. :)



The reflection was perfect!



Picture purrfect!









Love this! Thanks Babe! *for putting up with my photography demands! hehehe*





This was hilarious. I initially wanted to take a photo of Babe with the branches which have really nice bulbs hanging on them.
So I asked Babe to pose and as I was counting, 1,2, *lights go off* 3! Snap.
T.T


So we walked outside to take photographs again. Hahah. Photography is such a fun thing to do.
No one should hate it!!!


It's already past midnight as I finished this entry.
Make that 2 days late. T___T

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!