Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's NOVEMBERRRRR!

It's 1st of November already.
In just a blink of an eye, the year is about to end in 2months' time.
This year, I haven't been proud of myself because of the things I did.
Somehow, I just wished I could be a better person.
Nevertheless, I believe it all happened for a reason.

My first paper which is Engineering English is on the 3rd of November.
I have no idea what I am doing here but I just feel the need to update my blog, the place where I can pour my feelings onto.
As usual, it's the study week and everyday has been quite a routine to me.

Wake up at 8.30am (depending on what time I sleep the night before, as long as I get my 8 hours of beauty sleep), wash up and eat breakfast.
Lunch time, grab some unhealthy (because there's not much choice of healthy food) meal from the cafeteria and stare at my notes again.
Bathe, surf, study, nap then it's dinner time.
Right before dinner time, I'll have my daily chat with Babe which will then continue until about 10pm when I'll force him to sleep. Haha.
At 12midnight, my brain system will automatically shut down and it's time for me to rest my so-long-never-do-any-exercise body.




Many wonder how I can chat till so long with him.
Frankly, there's nothing much to tell in a day's time which is already a routine like I mentioned, but if you were in my shoe, you'll know it's more than just chatting/talking.
It's the virtual presence that is taken into account, the kind of indescribable feeling you need in you especially at times when you're continents apart.



On a happier note, I have my holidays planned!
Now, isn't that something worth looking forward to after exams??
I guess I sound quite pathetic to be jumping from one end of a feeling to another.
But sometimes, you just gotta motivate yourself because no one out there is able to look out for you but yourself.
Hopefully, this coming holiday will bring out the best in us! :D

Okie now that I've broken my net surfing curfew again, I've gotta do some redemption now.

ps: All the best in your exams my friends! We are all in this together! (quote from HSM)



xoxo,
CL

3 comments:

Kokd said...

Ooooo... nice pose.... 28 more days!!

Porcupine said...

holiday plans!
nak ikut!!!!

CL said...

Kokd: Yayy! No u're wrong! 26 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD

Porcupine: U sure u free?? Hahah..

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!