Friday, November 6, 2009

Imma Torture Myself

So, I had my mechanics paper today.
Whenever it comes to mechanics, it's gonna be a hell for me because I was never good with numbers.
Today is no exceptional.
I think I flunked the easiest mechanics paper on earth.
Read that right.

I don't know why but I have A LOT OF FEAR for numbers in mechanics form.
I've been doing mechanics since I was in 1st year and now that it's been 2 years, I can still 'do so well' in it.
I feel so useless and down now.

It was freaking easy OKIE!
I don't know why I had to be so stupid.
I feel so damn stupid right now that I want to torture myself with instant noodles.
And look how Baby replied my status.


I'm gonna do it.

No xoxo for this post because I feel really like a dumbass.
No need to asterisk it la it's not vulgar also.
HAHAHAHAAH.

Great..the evil side of me prevailed.

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!