Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another One Down

Another paper done!
Now I'm left with two papers, on the 16th and 20th of this month, respectively.
Okie before I start this post, I would like to set some things straight.

First, if you wanna read my blog and judge me, just do it.
I have the rights to stop you from reading my blog but I won't do it because I'm a Nuffnanger.
And all Nuffnangers want to earn $.

Secondly, I did not personally invite you to read my blog or even if I did, and you still wanna judge me, just leave and don't come back.
I don't really bother if I have one less reader (you know who you are) LIKE YOU.
And why wanna hurt your eyes by reading a blog authored by someone you dislike, right??
But still, your visit means a lot to me because it'll only mean at least a wee bit of increment in my Nuffnang account. :D

Third, before you judge others, heed my advice and look in the reflection of your mirror.

And fourth, not everyone is as low as you.
Everyone pursues for different things in life which also means, we are all different.

So to xxxx, get a life.

Okie done with my 'introduction', now gonna talk about....hmmm...let's see..

I have nothing to talk about!

Life has being really boring and interesting in some ways. Haha.
But those ways don't include pics which explains why my recent blog entries have been using old pics.
I think after so much of blog hopping, I feel that blog entries with pics can really make the readers feel interested and they can relate more to the blog author.
That's what I think, at least.

Anyway, if you notice on my blog list, someone who has not being updating his blog for quite some time has finally come up with so many recent entries!
Do support him and drop some comments if you like!

I'm off for now!
Anticipating the month of December! (or 29th of Nov) Hehe.

xoxo,
CL

3 comments:

kenwooi said...

dont bother about those comments la..
all the best in your remaining papers =)

kenwooi.com

jiaying said...

you know I love you!
-xx-

and all the best in the upcoming papers!

JY

CL said...

JY: Thanks dearie! I love u too! When r u coming back! We miss u!

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!